Coiling Steel Sheet Doors Available in A Range of Gauges and ColorsContact us about this product
Roll-up sheet doors are ideal for mini warehouses and self-storage facilities with the goal of added security. Constructed from 26ga by 24 in wide sheets of steel roll formed with integral grooves that are hemmed together to form a continuous sheet guided vertically by roll formed guides.Download Product Brochure
Overhead Rool-Up Doors in Sacramento, CA
You can purchase many types of garage doors for your business. One of the most popular is a roll-up sheet door, which delivers the flexibility and durability many companies require in their entryways or garages. What is a roll-up garage door? It functions almost like a curtain, and it features steel fashioned into rolled slats that connect to create a larger door. When the door rolls up, each small section pulls into a coil located on the interior of the building.
You want a garage door you can operate smoothly and use to keep your products and workers safe. A roll-up door provides an excellent option. Haney Door Service sells a variety of attractive and quick-to-install roll-up sheet doors in Sacramento, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our selection includes models specially designed to withstand high winds and an option for additional insulation. Learn more about our Clopay® roll-up garage doors.
The Benefits of Roll-Up Sheet Doors
Coiling garage doors provide a different look for businesses. They allow a company to maximize its space because the door does not take up ceiling space beyond the spool. Roll-up doors are very durable — you can use them thousands of times each year, and they continue to work well. Other benefits of picking this type of door include:
- Size: You can customize roll-up doors to cover bigger spaces than different types of commercial garage doors.
- Price: You can find affordable options for roll-up garage doors that fit your company's budget.
- R-Value: In California, where temperatures stay warm all year long, the roll-up door's outstanding heat resistance — or r-value — makes it an in-demand item.
- Smooth operation: Well-installed roll-up sheet doors are a breeze to operate, and you can choose what type of operator you install.
- Customized: There is no one-size-fits-all option for a rolling steel door, as each one is made to complement your business.
- Easy to install: Roll-up doors are specially designed for low-fuss installation, making it easy for us to handle multiple installations in one day if your business requires. This is a great benefit for a location such as a self-storage facility.
- Color options: You can choose from a range of colors to match your business's theme, keeping everything uniform and adding to the professional look you desire.
Common Applications for Coiling Roll-Up Doors
Is a roll-up garage door the right choice for your Sacramento, CA, business? You can use these doors for a range of applications:
- Lighter options work well at self-storage locations or for dividing different sections of a large area, such as an airport hangar.
- Medium options provide a fast-opening door for auto shops or loading docks.
- Heavier options offer the best protection at warehouses and storefronts that have closed for the day.
Coiling Overhead Door Installation and Services in Carmichael, CA
We have sold rolling steel and other types of commercial garage doors in the Sacramento, CA, area for 75 years. Our experience and knowledge make us one of the top choices in the area for businesses that value the aesthetic and function of their commercial garage doors. We know our reputation rests in your hands, and we offer exceptional customer service because everyone deserves it. Plus, the technicians who will install your garage door work efficiently to get it done quickly, so you can open for business.
To purchase or install a coiling garage door in Sacramento, Elk Grove or Fulsom, CA, contact Haney Door Service today. Call us at (916) 534-4538 to discuss our commercial garage door options or request a free estimate.
Commercial Garage Doors: Coiling / Roll Up Sheet Doors
Constructed from 26ga by 24 in wide sheets of steel roll formed with integral grooves that are hemmed together to form a continuous sheet guided vertically by roll formed guides. The sheet door coils around a spring loaded shaft above the header as the door is opened. Designed with ease of installation in mind.
High Performance Hardware upgrade available
|160C||Heavy Duty||12" Coil|
|157C||Medium Duty||12" Coil|
|150C||Light Duty||9" Coil|
- 26 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel curtain with a baked-on silicone polyester top coat.
- Roll-formed guides of hot-dipped galvanized steel (18 gauge 150C, 16 gauge 157C and 12 gauge 160C).
- Self-lubricating wearstrips on curtain prevent metal-to-metal contact and muffle door noise.
- Curtains are prepainted inside and out to inhibit rust. Hot-dipped, galvanized steel is painted with primer and given a tough oven-baked silicone polyester top coat, to provide the most rust-resistant steel door available.
- Heavy-duty bottom bar withstands the external elements.
- Full bulb-type bottom weatherstrip ensures proper fit along irregular floors.
BAKED-ON SILICONE POLYESTER PAINT
*Colors shown may not reflect true steel color.
Use for reference only. Premium colors are an upcharge.
|Models||BIM||Shop Drawing||Specification||Literature (PDF)||Instruction Manual (PDF)||Warranty|
|26 Gauge Steel Curtain|